Bolts on to the existing charging handle to give you an enhanced (and smooth) oversized knob to operate your weapon easily.
This will work on all Vepr Rifles and Shotguns, Saiga Rifles and Shotguns, most AK 47's and Catamount Fury.
Measures slightly longer than the other charging handles at 1-1/8"
1. Run the set screw completely through the handle, until it drops out into the center bore. That will ensure that screw is not stopping on any foreign debris left over from sand blasting.
2. Clean and degrease both the threads in the handle and the set screw with contact cleaner and allow to dry completely.
3. Apply red #262 Loctite to BOTH the set screw and the threads in the charging handle.
4. With the bolt carrier installed in the receiver, slide the charging handle over the OEM handle and start the set screw. The set screw should be facing or pointing forward. Slowly turn the set screw inward as you wiggle the handle in order to allow the set screw to find the "sweet spot" in the saddle of the OEM handle.
5. Using a large 4.5" long allen wrench, hoss that screw down until you think it's about to break.
Made in the USA of high quality anodized steel.
US SHIPPING ONLY
|Manufacturer||Carolina Shooters Supply|