Made for AK-47 & Variants, The Chaos AK-47 Titan Rail is manufactured to highest standards in the industry. This is a completely field strippable system. It extends from the gas block to the rear of the dust cover. The rear rail section hinges open for dust cover removal and access. Our MIL-STD-1913 rails are made from aircraft grade 6061 Aluminum Alloy. Hard coat military specification MILITARY SPECIFICATION MIL-A-8625 or (Type III Hard anodize, Non-Reflective).
• Requires removal of gas tube retaining pin, To be replaced by Chaos retaining pin
• Field strippable
• Extends from the gas block to the rear of the dust cover
• Hinges open for dust cover removal and access
• Rear rail can quickly and easily can be removed with 1 pull pin (no tools)
• Top rail can quickly and easily can be removed with 2 pull pins (the pins stay put, they are held in place)
• Requires no tools to stripdown top and tear rail. Giving full access to gas system
• Returns to zero
• Full adjustment for wear for years of durable use
• Rear rail forward and backward adjustment
• Top front rail may face either direction for pattern preference
• Length 18.000"
• Weight 17 oz.
• Material 6061 Aluminum Alloy
• Coating MILITARY SPECIFICATION MIL-A-8625 or (Type III Hard anodize, Non-Reflective)
Note: May require some file fitting due to variations in variants. Width of rear sight block on stamped receiver version is 7/8" (.860") and milled receiver is 15/16" (.940-.950). Be sure to select the correct dust rail cover for your receiver style.
US SHIPPING ONLY
See the Chaos Dust Cover and Titan Rail System In More Detail